Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Start Date!

Finally- start date of December 2nd!  That gives us almost a month to get things organized, cleaned, and purged.

The National Park Service sent us a bunch of information about the park.  There are a couple of books that have amazing pictures.  One of them has a list of "Best Of" activities- best rainy day activities, best outdoor activities to do with kids, and so on.  Also included is a map of the park.

We also received paperwork on our move.  I had to guess the approximate weight of all of our stuff.  I guessed 11,000 lbs.  I wonder how far off I am...

Due to an illness in the family, we haven't gotten much done.  Michael and I did get our closets cleaned out.  I'd like to go through all the kids' toys and get all the parts together.  Then I want to get rid of the ones they have outgrown.

Now that Michael has a start date, I'll be calling a real estate agent.  I met a very nice woman from Green River Realty.  She has a handyman who can finish up the projects we can't get to, don't know how to do, or don't want to do.  I just hope it sells fast.  I'm not looking forward to being apart during the week.  And if the weather is bad, we won't get to see Michael on every weekend, either.  That part is going to suck, for lack of a better way to phrase it.

No comments:

Post a Comment