Popular Posts

Friday, November 16, 2012

More Free Stuff!

When I came home from work today, there was a very large envelope addressed to Michael sitting on the front porch.  I called him (he's still up in Casper because of his dad's poor health) and asked him if he wanted me to open it.

There were 10, yes, 10, books that were sent by the Grant Teton Association.  It's a non-profit organization that operates the bookstores in Grant Teton National Park.  The money they earn supports "historical, scientific, and educational programs in the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem" according to the bookmark that came with the books.

Now I can learn all about wildflowers, aquatic insects, geology, hiking trails, and a whole lot more!  I think we will have to have an entire shelf dedicated to books about the park. 

On another note, I'm starting to feel the effects of being a short-timer in my job.  I hardly got anything done today.  It didn't help that my coworker was out.  I only spoke to 2 people the entire time I was at work. 

After having Michael gone for 2 nights now, I don't know if I really want to stay here until the house sells.  2 kids is just way too much work!  They won't stay in bed and I'm getting really tired of telling them to go back to their rooms.  It's a whole lot easier when we tag team!  It doesn't help matters to know that Michael is going through a very difficult time right now and I'm not there to help him through it.  We did Skype a couple of times today but it's just not the same.

I guess I'd better go put the kids back to bed for the 5th time.  *SIGH*!

No comments:

Post a Comment